The

The writings of a Roman Catholic girl trying to live her faith in this world

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Go out and preach the Good News to all the world

"Go out and preach the Good News to all the world" - the Responsorial Psalm in Mass today.  During the homily, the priest asked us to really think about whether or not we bring the Good News everywhere we go.  Of course it got me thinking.

There are so many more ways in which I could bring the Gospel to the world.  I struggle, as all Christians do, to live like Christ.  It is an ongoing battle, but I know as long as I keep my heart open God's grace is helping me inch closer to victory everyday.  And as I was pondering this, the idea of a blog popped into my head.  I have 1,000,000 thoughts and feelings running through my head about my faith everyday...sometimes to the point where I feel as though my heart is going to burst...and writing them down has always been a way for me to process all that I feel.  Why not share them?

This is a blog about my faith - about the struggles and joys, the sufferings and the triumphs that come with walking on the narrow path.  Who knows if anyone will ever come across this blog, let alone read it.  But if one person reads it and begins to think about making a place for Jesus Christ in their life, it has served its purpose.

In His Love,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment